MONDAY: Monday will be Step Up day. At 12pm, the students will go to 1st grade for half an hour. They also have free dress.
WEDNESDAY: There is NO school for the Kindergarten class on Wednesday. They are done on Tuesday.
GRADUATION: The gradation will be on Tuesday, June 19 in O’Ryan Hall at 10am. Students must dress in their finest outfits for Tuesday. The graduation will begin promptly at 10am with the students walking in the school yard for the rest of the school and then processing into O’Ryan hall.
- date: Tuesday, June 19, 2012
- time: 10:00 am – 12:30 pm
- place: O’Ryan Hall at Good Shepherd Catholic School
- Students will be dropped off at school at the regular time: 8:00 am.
- Students will need to bring their snack (no lunch) and back packs to school (in case we find more things that need to go home).
- Students will leave backpacks in the classroom and will be able to pick it up from the classroom when they are leaving after the graduation.
- Students will walk around the school at 10:00 am for the other students in the school to see them in their caps and congratulate them.
- Parents will need to be in O’Ryan Hall by 10:00 am.
- Parents entering after the graduation has started need to enter through the doors by the girls restroom.
- There will be a small reception in O’Ryan Hall following the graduation.
- Girls must have their hair down (with no high pony tails). Students will be wearing graduation hats.
- All siblings of the Kindergarten students are invited to attend the graduation. All teachers are aware of this but please make sure to remind the teachers.
- All students will receive their report card at the end of the graduation. Please make sure to pick up the report cards (from me) before you leave.
- Please try to remain in your seats during the graduation to allow all parents to see/videotape/take pictures of the students.
- Kindergarten students have NO school on Wednesday. We are done on Tuesday.
- Below is the order the students will be standing during the graduation (facing the audience). This will help you decide where you would like to sit during the graduation.
(3rd row) Winston Hughes Phoebe Justin Grace Kiki Sadie Alexandra Avery
(2nd row) Atesa Luke Elle Tyler Isabella M. Spencer Hudson
(1st row) William Abby Rose Giovanna Sofia Isabella K. Michael Harry Jacob